Business and Financial Services
Protecting Your Business Is Our Top Priority
Lacki & Company combines decades of legal experience with the business law acumen developed from working on the front lines for organizations of all sizes.
We specialize in business law. We tackle business succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, exit strategy for business, buy-sell agreements, contractor disputes and much more.
We work side by side with our clients to understand their businesses and their unique challenges. We realize that there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution.
Our strategic approach ensures key business risks are addressed, proper guidance is provided, and strong results are the outcome. Whether you want to grow your business, reduce your risk, or manage changing business life-cycles, we help you meet your goals.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Startups and Planning
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Business to Business Contracts (End client agreements, sub-contractor agreements, vendor agreements)
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Tax (Federal & State)
- Human Resources
- Representation Before Federal and State Agencies
- General Counsel Services